As we finish up the first month of this new year 2021 this weekend, we wanted to remind you of some important developments on the horizon at Mosaic...a beautiful ministry horizion, I might add. Here they are!
1. Men’s Connection Breakfast—tomorrow (Saturday, January 30) at 8:00 a.m. at the H.U.B. the men of Mosaic will be enjoying bacon, eggs and pancakes along with fellowship, prayer and a spiritual challenge. Our own Cary Snow of Snow’s Auto will be sharing from God’s word and his journey in life.
2. Weekend Worship—this is the last weekend with just three services (Sat. @ 5:00 p.m. and Sunday at 9:00 & 10:30 a.m.). Pastor Bob will be addressing loneliness at Changing Lives on Saturday and Pastor Andrew will be finishing up Romans 9 in our Sunday morning services. Don’t miss this week’s opportunity for genuine fellowship and ministry to one another!
3. Leadership Training—at 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, we gather together again in this third of ten weeks or training. Pastor John will be wrapping up the topic of How to Study the Bible for this quarter’s session.
4. Year-in-Review & Giving Statements—our office will be mailing giving statements for 2020 this week. If you either don’t receive one or find the information incomplete, please don’t hesitate to contact us at
. We will also include a one-page review of ministry at Mosaic in 2020. Copies of those will also be available for everyone at the Mosaic Center.
5. NEW SERVICE SCHEDULE in FEBRUARY—Starting the first weekend of February (6-7), we’ll be adding a new Worship Service to Sunday morning. The new schedule will be…
· 8:30-9:40 a.m.
· 10:00-11:10 a.m.
· 11:30-12:40 p.m.
The middle service (10:00) will have all the children’s ministries while the 8:30 and 11:30 services will be “family” in orientation. We are blessed that God continues to add to this ministry family and look forward to having this additional room for those God continues to bring to Mosaic.
Looking forward to God’s blessings this weekend,