Yes, Christmas is about giving…and so is this week.
What better way to celebrate the giving spirit of our Lord Jesus Christ this Christmas week than by giving something that is valuable to each of us—time, love and an invitation to experience the Savior in this season?
You’re invited…even encouraged…to do a little extra giving this week by engaging in one or more of the following timely opportunities to give the life and love of Christ this week.
SATURDAY, Dec. 20
- En Cristo serving Park Tower Residents. We’ll be gathering at Whitworth University dining hall to make sack lunches at 1:30 p.m. this Saturday. Then we’ll head downtown to The Park Towers (217 West Spokane Falls Boulevard) at 3:00 to meet residents, hand out lunches, serve soup and give invitations to our Christmas Eve services. We’ll be done by 4:00p.m. and we need 10-15 people to love on people through lunches. If you need more information, please call our Volunteer Coordinator, Dan Croskrey, at 993-8685 or email
- City Gate Serve: Saturday evening we gather at 6:40 p.m. at 170 South Madison Street to serve dinner at City Gate. We get to give a hot meal, a warm greeting and some loving care to people who may not be getting much of that this season. We need about 8 people to help with this as well. Again, if you need more information, please call our Volunteer Coordinator, Dan Croskrey, at 993-8685 or email
SUNDAY, Dec. 21
- Neighborhood Gift Giving: right after the second service, at about 12:30 p.m. this Sunday, we’ll be making and taking gift bags to 300 of our closest neighbors downtown. Each bag will contain a special Mosaic Fellowship key chain pocket light, a special Christmas Daily Bread devotional called Finding Peace at Christmas and invitations to join us for Christmas Eve and Changing Lives. We need about 30 people for about an hour after church. Will you join us in bringing some light to our neighbors downtown?
- Christmas Eve Inviting: Most of our neighbors and friends are just waiting for an invitation from someone like us to join in a Christmas Eve service. So be sure to pick up extra invitations on Sunday that you can hand out to your friends and neighbors next week to join us for our Light out of Darkness celebration on Christmas Eve. This could be the Christmas someone you know meets Christ.
WEDNESDAY, December 24th—CHRISTMAS EVE
- Christmas Eve Services at 3 & 5 p.m. We’ll be celebrating God’s invasion of our world with two music-filled, drama enhanced and Word enlightened “from-darkness-to-light” celebrations of Jesus birth on Christmas Eve. Bring the family, friends and anyone else you know who would like to celebrate Jesus with us.
On behalf of your Mosaic pastors, staff and their families, I want to wish you A VERY BLESSED CHRISTMAS 2014 and the richest of God’s grace to you in the coming New Year 2015. What a blessing it has been for all of us to take this journey in Christ with you this past year! We look forward to more miracles and celebrations of God’s goodness to all of us in 2015!
Enjoying Him and giving